Level 21 before 2021!

Finally, level up to 16 :star_struck:
Ascended to next group, I can feel the gravity pull stronger now.

2020-09-19 08.21.04

7 Likes

Congrats on your level up! You’re almost there!

Yay! Congrats! Onwards and upwards!

4 Likes

Oh, yes, all you can eat is an important vocabulary!

4 Likes

おめでとう chewt san :tada:

Great job Language_Lover san :slightly_smiling_face: Yes, you should feel super proud. It is rare and awesome :clap: the feeling is priceless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t use the override script. I am a mobile user (I don’t think I completed even 2 or 3 reviews on my laptop, everything is through mobile), so unless Tsurukame app comes up with that support or TamperMonkey is supported on mobile browser I most likely won’t be using them. And yes, at least 70% of my mistakes are due to silly typos on mobile :joy: I am super frustrated especially when they are close to enlightened or Burns :sweat_smile: I guess that’s the trade off I live with as I prefer mobility/spontaneity.

Congrats Monkey Shine san :sunglasses: You are super fast :airplane: And you are oh-so-close to the goal of 21 and by next week this time you would be graduating :partying_face:

Hearty congratulations Koro san :candy::lollipop:

6 Likes

I see that we’re a bunch to approach the goal. That’s so motivating…
I am sad to see some name not advancing though and hope this will encourage them to continue on their own rythm.

9 Likes

First of all, level 9.

@KyokaJiro, I would catch on fire if I made a spelling mistake and it held be back.

4 Likes

Whoever was just editing your rank in the first post… Check that I didn’t override your change. I got an error that some else was editing, but then was allowed to save… so it might have undone your change.

1 Like

I agree! Not going to mention names, but I see some slowing down and some dropping out and reset. I hope to see everyone on level 21, level 40 and level 60 at some point!

6 Likes

I leveled up to 11 a few days ago, why am I still level 10 on the forum? :thinking:
Does it usually take a few days for it to update?

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest I haven’t been good about updating the leaderboard even though I’m making progress.

3 Likes

I’ll provide a free update especially for you!

2 Likes

I’m surprised you’ve gotten to level 11 with out hearing that if you want your level to automatically update on the forum you have to log out and log back in.

3 Likes

Might not make it to level 21 before 21. Been on level 10 for 46 days. I had to study for a certification exam, so wanikani took a back burner. Resumed using it daily a couple of days ago, but the outlook for 21 before 21 ain’t looking good.

4 Likes

Luckily this is a race where running alone is it’s own reward. Doesn’t matter how far you get, as long as it’s farther than when you started!

6 Likes

6115eac539865e5530fb52aa699c8289

Looks like I’m finally entering the スタンド 使い territory!

5 Likes

Is that the Jojo’s adventure anime/manga I hear everyone talking about? (Never seen it, but it sounds epic!)

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

I think its an epic anime, but it depends upon your taste. If you try with the earlier parts its hard to get into, but after the first 2 parts its surely much more enjoyable.

Also, its probably the most accurately titled anime(“bizzare adventures”). The popularity of this anime comes from how bizzare it is, yet at the same time being an epic anime.

4 Likes

Congrats Amagi san :metal:

It is and the art style freaks me out :joy: I am halfway through S1 and gave a pause. But I will complete it one day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: For now I can scream “Hamonnnnnnnn” :wink:

4 Likes

Hope you cleared your certification exam kelth san :slightly_smiling_face: and I am glad you are back on track. You can still reach the goal, just add a word after your goal I.e. Instead of “Level 21 before 2021”, it will be “Level 21 before 2021 March” (or insert your month name here) :wink: It isn’t cheating, just tweaking your goals to match your progress :grin:

頑張ってください :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Oof, I definitely fell off the wagon. Still on level 8 with no end in sight…

7 Likes