Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Oh boy, tomorrow hell may begins.

Going good so far. The first batch was a little tricky. Compared to 31, far better. What about you Kuuru San?

Like this… Pragmata san :wink:

image

Haven’t started any kanji lessons yet(still going through last level vocabulary). Quick look and i think i recognize some of them as well lol(not neccesary knowing them but i feel i have seen this before kinda feeling)

you mean fast levels, yes?

I am probably one of those durtles who have never seen much of these words :stuck_out_tongue: Apart from the ones you hear in anime, I don’t know other words to recognize in level ups :stuck_out_tongue:

ezgif-3-5f12a381c707

8 Likes

I don’t know words. I know kanjis :upside_down_face:

Level 40 to 41 in 12 days 15 hours. I like this pace.
Finally conquered hell and ascended to paradise, the Doom Slayer would be proud.

Rip and Tear Readings and meanings until it is done.

I have an idea for teams, but it’s probably a lot of work so I’d understand if you didn’t like it:
犬/いぬ/Dog
牛/うし/Cow
馬/うま/Horse
鳥/とり/Bird
魚/さかな/Fish
Maybe not the best options for animals (who would want to be team Cow?) but you get the idea, plus those are some of the few I know at Level 11.

There is a similar Avatar themed Olympians thread Denji san :slight_smile: (Or Captain Planet themed if you know that :stuck_out_tongue: )

You can also look at the 5 elements in Chinese mythology. (Wood, Metal, Fire etc.)

If you want to be completely different, you can go with a villain-themed group :wink: like
Team Pain (Naruto)
Team Aizen (Bleach)
Team Father (FMA)
Team Betelguese (Re:Zero)
Team All For One (BNHA)

The possibilities are limitless :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot to write about my ascension to level 20 (and I expect to reach 21 tomorrow), but there’s another milestone I think I have the right to feel a little bit proud about:


Yeah, those are all pretty cool :+1:

「です。」
-Betelguese

My first level-up in months! Praise Crabigator :tada:
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 5.30.22 PM

It took me so long to get back into things but just made it to level 18! LETS GOOOO

@Marifly we missed your encouraging post. You still on? 諦めないで

:cherry_blossom: Level 41 get! :cherry_blossom:

Oh, Paradise, is that you? It is you.
Should admit, it rather flavor of Reality, though. Recently I discovered I’m able to quite fluently read native articles and I want to devote more time to exactly reading/watching/interacting with what I need.
The same time, I found out I’m pretty fine with doing WK lessons even being half-asleep, in evening, that is.
So guess from now on I’d prefer to give precious morning time to some actual using of Japanese, and left it’s learning for the evening. Reviews aside, it’s not you who decide when them to arrive.

p.s. may the fast levels not ruin this perfect plan, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Pheewh what a Hell!
Now it’s time for Paradise ~

Thanks @Rowena for BishBashBosh recommendation! Although I didn’t do it as consistently as it should, but my leeches stopped growing ~ I can see some annoying leeches go away. Surely I can do better and should start read more.