Japanese Sentence a Day Challenge

日本人の会話と喋ることを聞きながらモンハンをしますから、私はながら族という人になりましたでしょうか。

2 Likes

私は入り口でここパンをたべる、大した。

i’m eating this bread at the entrance, great.

1 Like

毎日日本語の文章を書かなきゃ :weary: :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
書くことは難しい

2 Likes

I think this is good advice, just make sure to pay attention to the difference between いる and ある.

2 Likes

今日私は学ぶという言葉を学びました。

I’m not sure about という. From my research though it seems like the best thing to use.

2 Likes

Welcome Texas!

Here are the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t checked them out already.

Some other useful links include:
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

Are you going for “Today I studied how to say words?” I think it would be easier to say “Today I studied pronunciation,” if that’s the case.

Also, you can almost always drop 私は. If it’s clear from the context that you’re talking about yourself, there’s no need to include it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

なぜ朝早くに働かなければならないんだよ?誰か枕を持ってくれよ。ちょっと寝てもいいだろうね?

ズリズリ

I’ve tried to be as colloquial as I could.

2 Likes

今夜四時間寝た。

間もなく昼寝する。

3 Likes

昨今Baronyでもっとよくしているけどシェロブ、蜘蛛の女王は私をまだ殺した。

1 Like

「何か軽いを探す」と思いました。

1 Like

@Joeni これを見えるはずだと思う。。。 open_mouth:

@CDR-Strawberry これでいいんでか?

1 Like

Just trying to be friendly TT,TT I thought it was meant to be shared, but if not, I can take it down :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I spent hours working on that gif… :sob:

(Which is a bit sad, in and of itself)

4 Likes

Link it. I went for the first one I could find

@denzo @Joeni please also pay tribute to the thread and make a Japanese sentence. I only have so many brain cells left today.

1 Like

If you find a nice welcome gif that you’d like me to convert to 日本語 I’d be more than happy (so long as it’s it’s not tooooo complex ^-^

Hmm, sentence:

私は物作りが好きです

I like making things

First time I’ve posted a sentence in here ^-^

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check out those resources.

I was waiting to get a notification on the main WaniKani page but looks like I need to be in the community section :slight_smile:

The sentence I was going for was “I learned the word ‘learn’ today”.

2 Likes

The sentence was perfectly fine. Though it would probably be more like “I studied the word 学ぶ”. Or “I learned about the word 学ぶ.”

We had a discussion earlier in this thread about “learned” when meaning “to acquire a piece of information.” That would usually be the word 知る.

But you did learn 学ぶ while undergoing studies, so it’s not strange to use 学ぶ.

3 Likes

来週から上司は我々を満週に事務所で働くとほしくてコロナウィルスはまだひろがっているから私は悩む。

3 Likes

社会を風刺する油絵のおかげで金待ちになった。

3 Likes

今日ここに私に何かを書かせたら、私に何でもをさせてくれました。

ズリズリ

I’ve put too much grammar in this sentence so It might have turned into something unreadable, I can’t tell. Here is the meaning:
“After making myself write something here today, I let myself doing whatever (I want)”.

2 Likes