Issue with HILLS radical

Is there an issue with this radical?

I have learned it but now it is nowhere to be found. Result is that it kees showing up for reviews in the third party app I use (tsurukame). In Tsurukame it shows I have one item for review and wanikani shows zero. After I finished reviews it comes back again.

2 Likes

it is recently moved to another level. Maybe this is the problem.

3 Likes

Ok, how can we fix this because it is annoying it seems to be stuck. To what level dit it go?

1 Like

I see it went to level 29. I am currently at level 9 so it is going to stick for 20 more levels. Where can I address this issue?

1 Like

My suggestion is to post it in the Tsurukame thread, as that has a lot more chances to catch the attention of the Tsurukame author there:

6 Likes

Thx. I e-mailed the developer of Tsurukame

2 Likes

Aye, this is unquestionably a Tsurukame issue.

Having the same issue

This also happened for me in the Tsurukame app with the 久 kanji and the related vocaublary like ä¹…ć—ć¶ć‚Š.

The developers are aware of this problem and it has in fact already been fixed, just not yet released. (see Skip reviews for items that have moved to a higher level on the backend by mzsanford Ā· Pull Request #269 Ā· davidsansome/tsurukame Ā· GitHub and Reviews from higher levels shown Ā· Issue #83 Ā· davidsansome/tsurukame Ā· GitHub)

If you donā€™t want to wait for the bugfix to be released, you can use the public Beta via TestFlight: Join the Tsurukame - For WaniKani beta - TestFlight - Apple

2 Likes

The TestFlight version is not fixing the problem with the infinite hills for me.

I didnā€™t test it myself yet, so maybe you can open an issue on their GitHub page.

Itā€™s working now. I must have missed the last update by a few hours, but Iā€™m on the latest one now.

How did you made it work? I installed all updates but still the same issue. No reply from the developer

You need to use TestFlight and install the beta.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue with the Hills radical lesson showing up continuously in the Tsurukame app. I hope it will be fixed soon. In the past, the dev has always been fast and reliable in regard to releasing patches.

1 Like

Ahh itā€™s happening to me too. Itā€™s a bit annoying, huh!

Use the official thread next time.

This issue has already been resolved in the stable releaseā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it has, but this thread is eighteen days old. And that link was already posted twenty-eight days ago.

1 Like

I think @JapanStar49 has just been going through all the threads mentioning Tsurukame and posting the boilerplate to keep all the stuff in one place. Iā€™ve seen quite a few posts from him recently.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.