Is there anyway to do audio lessons?

Oh you’re right, darn. I got the Kiwi browser, and then was able to install tampermonkey. Then went to Wanikani and see the Self Study Quiz script now. But the quiz window is cut off. I can enter the answer and press enter, but can’t go the next one. When I rotate the phone to landscape, I can see the next arrow so could do that but then would have to go back and forth between portrait and landscape.

Perhaps it is a fix @rfindley might be able to do so can use this great script on mobile (instead of lugging my laptop). Maybe could make the window full screen or be able to scroll on it or something.

If not, I will still use it because I don’t need to type in answers on the Self Study Quiz. I just use the Self Study Quiz for audio training - so will just keep my phone in landscape mode I suppose (so that I can see the next arrow) and then just keep pressing the next arrow until I get to a word that I don’t know what it is. So am really glad to hear of this solution. Thank you! But I hope you find a way to use it how you use it

2 Likes