Is there a keyboard shortcut or hotkey to toggle Lightning Mode?

rfindley said... Are you using this Lightning Mode script?  There's no hotkey, but I might be able to adc one.  Just thinking, though... in lightning mode, the answer field is active by default, so any keys you press would be interpreted as part of your answer.  Assuming I could intercept the keys, it would probably have to be a ctrl character.  (e.g. ctrl-L).  Alternatively, I could intercept the checkAnswer function, and look for a '?' at the end of the answer...  not exactly intuitive, but it would work.  Might be less work just to click the icon, depending how often you use it.
 Wouldn't it be possible to use a key that's not used for answer input, like the special characters 'below' numbers like &é"'(§è!çà)  ?
I use these in the Anki mode script where the answer field is also active (at least in the KW one). To solve the input of a weird character you let the keylistener delete it from the answer field immediately.

EDIT: just looked up a QWERTY keyboard and the numbers and characters are reversed :/
But my point still stands I guess because I don't think WK accepts numbers (unless you made them user synonyms).
Or the ~ character, which is in the same place as my <

EDIT 2: COMBO BREAKER. I used to be black though ;p