Is something supposed to happen when you finish lv60?

I thought I would get an email or confetti on the page or something. I got so many emails at the start, feels kinda disappointing to not have anything at the end.

29 Likes

How do you define finish in this context?

1 Like

I made the same post before in the…other forum category.

Even when you complete all your lessons, no email unfortunately. : (

But congratulations anyways!

3 Likes

That gold badge not good enough? Here you go!

tenor

36 Likes

I think they were planning some fancy t-shirt, you just have to wait a bit. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well dang, now I’ve lost all motivation to reach level 60.

21 Likes

If you joined to get a congratulations email instead of reading kanji that is :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wish there was an email at 60 level written completely in Japanese with Kanji that one did learn.

24 Likes

You get access to the deadest section of the forum, King of the Turtles - is that not rewarding enough??

14 Likes

Stop trying to trick the newbies, there is no such section.

18 Likes

I’m still waiting for the turtles promised to us…

2 Likes

You might want to email hello@wanikani.com for that. I received mine weeks ago.

5 Likes

I mean

You get to have learned all 2,100 jouyou kanji?

2 Likes

Well, over 2000 kanji. But IIRC, still like 100 of the jouyou list aren’t on the site. Or somewhere around that number.

2027 kanji \o/ why do I know this…

2 Likes

Burn every item
:turtle::fire:

6 Likes

Not sure if this is a joke or something… but…
:tada: Congratulations :tada:
Honestly doesn’t a nice congrats from the community feel better than an email? :smile: Any email you’d get would be an automatic one that hundreds have got before. The community’s congrats aren’t copy paste D:< Or are they…
Besides, isn’t the fact you’ve learned 2000+ kanji more than enough :open_mouth: I can’t handle the fact I know 800 right now. I don’t know how happy I’ll be when I reach that number. I’ll probably just explode :thinking:
Really though that takes dedication and a lot of work, so good job!

22 Likes

First rule of King-of-Turtles Amirite?

5 Likes

What’s that
Never heard of it
It’s a myth
Doesn’t exist
No way
*shakes head in denial*

king_of_turtles_does_not_exist

13 Likes

When you reach level 60 a cake is delivered at your door with @koichi hidden inside. He’ll surprise you like Marylin Monroe when he exits singing ‘happy 60th level mister/miss golden’

13 Likes