I'm back with 1300ish reviews, help me :D

Best of luck to you! Still, the fact that you’ve kept at it for two months is pretty damn awesome !

it’s what happens when finals come in and you had to basically sleep in college in order to finish engineering projects. yay.

thanks haha

1 Like

My first instinct was to congratulate you on getting it down to 1300… which says a bit more about my review neglect in the past couple of years.

I took a week off and got up to 600ish. Since I had spring break, I actually took the time to learn/relearn all the things for real to stop them from piling back up. Somehow went from 200 apprentice words to 60ish apprentice words. Now I’m scared of the blobs coming back and the process starting up again.

I just want the profit plz thx omg lol wowz

Rest in peace.

I hope it’s obvious, but don’t do any new lessons until you’ve cleared out all of those reviews (even if 50 more are waiting for you around the five minutes later corner).

Try to do a minimum of 50 a day (this will make digging yourself out take a long time, took me quite a while to dig out from under 950+)… Maybe in your case the minimum should be 100 a day?

You can use xMunch’s reorder script too - I suggest doing the older stuff first, as it’s likely things you’ll remember and are about to burn/enlighten anyway. And then those’ll never come back. : D
When I disappeared for my 6 months, the most recent 2-3 levels were the items I had the hardest time with.

Best of luck! You can totally do it, though! :slight_smile:

For the record, I had this a week or so ago. I sat down in the public library and did ~400 per day for a few days. Obviously, I got smashed with a bunch of reviews each day (still have ~170 per day), but managed to clear it out. It IS doable! Best of luck!

EDIT: Oops, didn’t see that this post was like two months old. Sorry everyone! Silly “suggested post” field…

Is there a way to do this in the settings? Is there any kind of automatic upper limit to how many items it’ll ask you to review in one session?

1 Like

Nope, though that would be a good idea for a userscript. You should go to the Third Party section and ask if someone’s interested in making it.

I think there may be a script that allows you to limit a session. Let me check.

Here you go. It lets you set how many in the wrap up button.

[Userscript] Wanikani Wrap-up Button Enhancement

2 Likes

I’m in pretty similar point right now, coming back after a loooooong break (a bit over a year), 815 lessons and 1092 reviews. And now wondering if i should do a reset or just slowly try to get through all this… I tried to look back at the previous levels and I remembered only few things from each level, even burned ones are pretty much forgotten.

Sure it does feel a bit disappointing to start almost from zero, but guess I can only blame myself.

That’s quite a pile. I guess I would try to get through it but I don’t know if it’s a good idea.
btw I love your avatar.

2 Likes

あきらめないで~

I have just gone from 900 reviews to 300 reviews.

My review stay at around 700 for around a month or so. I don’t even bother to clear. Just use reorder button script to clear Apprentice and Enlighten first.

I love that avatar too

Were you skipping vocab lessons?