I was doing my daily reviews for the days and once I got finished with them it still said I had 78 reviews even though I just did them. When I click to the reviews again it would let me. I tried logging on and logging back in just to be sure and the problem still persists. Is there anything I can do to clear it?
Probably best to contact them via chat or email. Issues of reviews not registering happen now and then. I would also just say to first check that it’s not a script or 3rd party tool issue.
I have the same issue, tested on multiple devices/browsers. I’ve sent them a message about it
I’m having the same issue. I think it may just be a UI thing because, if I check on the Tsurukame app, it shows the correct number. Also, I can’t re-do the reviews so I think they are being recorded correctly.
Yep, not just you, I have the same thing.
Yeah is weird. I did contact them I don’t think it is anything that big so hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue.
I have the same issue babe
seems like its happening to everyone glad im not alone
Had exactly the same issue.
I’ve experienced the same thing…
I’ve been having the same issue for a couple hours now, might be a glitch🥲
I had 30 reviews pending even though I did the 30 reviews
Hey there! We are aware of the issue and our engineers are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
I’ve been refreshing the page every 2 minutes haha🥺
i have the same problem
Same here for me.
After messaging support and coming here this should sum it up:
- seems like everyone is experiencing this bug
- it’s just a visual bug, your progress is not affected
- wanikani team is aware of the bug and working on it
So all in all not really a big problem at all. At this point I should note two things: props to Wanikani for being such a good service that the first bug I experience in almost a year of membership is only visual, and also hi to all here because this is my first interaction as a long time lurker of the forum
Exactly the same thing with me
same here, I have some scripts installed but the problem persists even without them
Interestingly, it seems that once the hour passes (and we go to the next review iteration) the review count gets updated correctly.