I think WaniKani is stuck!

I was doing my daily reviews for the days and once I got finished with them it still said I had 78 reviews even though I just did them. When I click to the reviews again it would let me. I tried logging on and logging back in just to be sure and the problem still persists. Is there anything I can do to clear it?

33 Likes

Probably best to contact them via chat or email. Issues of reviews not registering happen now and then. I would also just say to first check that it’s not a script or 3rd party tool issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, tested on multiple devices/browsers. I’ve sent them a message about it

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I think it may just be a UI thing because, if I check on the Tsurukame app, it shows the correct number. Also, I can’t re-do the reviews so I think they are being recorded correctly.

13 Likes

Yep, not just you, I have the same thing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah is weird. I did contact them I don’t think it is anything that big so hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue babe

2 Likes

seems like its happening to everyone glad im not alone

7 Likes

Had exactly the same issue.

3 Likes

I’ve experienced the same thing…

3 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue for a couple hours now, might be a glitch🥲
I had 30 reviews pending even though I did the 30 reviews

3 Likes

Hey there! We are aware of the issue and our engineers are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

30 Likes

I’ve been refreshing the page every 2 minutes haha🥺

2 Likes

i have the same problem

1 Like

Step Wanikani

I’m sorry

7 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Same here for me.
After messaging support and coming here this should sum it up:

• seems like everyone is experiencing this bug
  • it’s just a visual bug, your progress is not affected
  • wanikani team is aware of the bug and working on it

So all in all not really a big problem at all. At this point I should note two things: props to Wanikani for being such a good service that the first bug I experience in almost a year of membership is only visual, and also hi to all here because this is my first interaction as a long time lurker of the forum :grin:

19 Likes

Exactly the same thing with me

2 Likes

same here, I have some scripts installed but the problem persists even without them

2 Likes

Interestingly, it seems that once the hour passes (and we go to the next review iteration) the review count gets updated correctly.

3 Likes