I get "has multiple xxx" messages for radical quiz

Seem like a bug. The console tells me that there are multiple meanings when doing radical lessons during the quiz.

Do you have any userscripts running?

1 Like

And to add to @anon54313967’s question: are you using one of the third party phone apps? WK doesn’t have any official apps, and some of the older ones are breaking due to API changes.

Also, as the summary of the Bugs & Errors section mentions: if you’re convinced something is a bug, it’s best to email hello@wanikani.com, fill out the contact form, or to use the chat function on the desktop during the hours that it’s operational.

Hope it’ll get sorted out for you. :wave:

1 Like

Have you maybe at some added a synonyme?

Sorry to not follow up quickly.

During the “bug” I had the WaniKani openframework running. I have the “dashboard level progress detail script,” but I don’t leave it on, I just turn it on briefly when I use it and it was off when I experienced the “bug.”

I use Chrome on a desktop PC. I don’t use a phone for WaniKani.

I have never added any synonyms to WaniKani.

Sorry if I can’t be more specific than that. I only see it when I have to do radicals, so I’ll try to pay attention and see if it happens again. It’s not really a big deal to me as it doesn’t effect anything, it’s just kind of weird that WK thinks that a radical would have multiple meanings. (i.e. I’m not going to go any further than report it here)

Pretty sure this script is broken unless you’re using a replacement

Thanks. Yes, it’s a fixed version of it. There is instructions to fix the script using tampermonkey and it seems to work just fine.
Also, I don’t use it day-to-day; I only use it to check my vocab progression when my level changes because WK pushes your dashboard to your “official” level before you complete your vocab for the previous level. (which drives me nuts btw)

IAC, I’m certain the script wasn’t running when I saw this “bug” because the script replaces the dashboard view of your radicals and your Kanji with the progress bars from the last level of things you haven’t finished yet. It would have been obvious to me that the script was running.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.