Negative radicals?

Apparently I have -1 radical lol, I’m assuming this is just a funny bug and not a weird feature I don’t know about.

Radical

3 Likes

Probably related to the wheat radical that was just added

Lol, WK staff having a field day today with everything breaking :joy:

this-is-fine-icegif-1

4 Likes

looping in @mods

(I haven’t reproduced this issue myself, though.)

Either it has to do with Wheat, or some radical has been removed or moved to a higher level? (so it expects one to be there, but it isn’t) Just guessing though. Only know of Wheat being added, not sure if anything has moved lately.

Huh, haven’t seen this one yet. We’ll look into this. Are you using any scripts on the website?

Hey, not related to this bug but I’m currently doing reviews and sometimes for vocabulary items, I type the reading wrong and it moves on to the next item without telling me whether the answer is correct or not. Later, when I type the meaning correctly, the whole item is marked as correct and moves up an SRS level.

For example, I typed 水深 as すいぎん and apparently burned it. (Although I have resurrected it now)

If you use the DoubleCheck script, this is a known issue caused by some changes WaniKani made which can be fixed by upgrading to the latest version 2.2.29 of DoubleCheck.

1 Like

Well then, sorry Jen for the extra bother :bowing_woman: :bowing_man:

Thanks for the reply @est_fills_cando, I will upgrade it now :wink:

1 Like

You got radical credit, the next one will go straight from lesson to burned (that’s also why @VegasVed posted his gif)

Ah I see, no worries!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.