-1 radicals left to learn?

I am not sure but I think this is a glitch.

04%20PM

It says i have -1 radicals left to learn?

3 Likes

Did you peek at the next level and get ahead of schedule? Koichi is serious about the pace of WK!

7 Likes

Are you using any scripts?

No, I am not using any scripts.

I am still doing review and just saw this:

22%20PM

I now want to imagine Kouichi penalizing cheaters such:

“You break my SRS pace?! I penalize you one radical! There goes Fingers cheater, I hope you can do without that one!”

15 Likes

Does it stop you from doing other lessons? Can you progress to the quiz? Does it still happen after you do the quiz and exit to the main lessons page, and then try again? What system and browser are you on?

Pinging @CyrusS just in case …

Clearly you’ve ascended to another level of radicals that us mere mortals can not comprehend.

9 Likes

This is not stopping me from continuing to the quiz, i am on Safari, i can still do lessons, i just finished my lessons did not exit to the lesson page and try again. It does not seem to be hindering me in any way from continuing to use WaniKani.

I don’t think i actually did any level 3 radicals or more than i was supposed to. I believe WaniKani may have just gotten the numbers wrong. When I do my next lessons i will see if it still gives me the wrong numbers for radicals learned.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s a bit odd. I took a peek at your account and I don’t see anything that seems off with your radicals, so it looks like it’s probably the counter itself. If it’s still off in your next session, shoot us an email.

2 Likes

Trying to steal OP’s funds huh? I DON’T THINK SO – NOT THIS TIME CYRUS.

And now trying to frame us huh? I DON’T THINK SO – NOT THIS TIME CYRUS.

10 Likes

On second thought, shoot Gsai. I guarantee that will solve the problem.

29 Likes

10 Likes

I’d email this, but i can’t right now. It happened again.
42%20PM
Also what email address?

hello@wanikani.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.