I can't enable "Receive WaniKani Related Emails"?

Video says it all really:

cba watching: I turn on emails, leave the page, return and they’re off again
The same thing happens if I use Chrome and on other devices

Help pls

@Redglare this is probably why I never get level up emails :o

5 Likes

Yes that’s definitely weird :thinking:

1 Like

I’m using firefox and the same thing happens to me

1 Like

That is very strange! Have you tried logging out and back in to see if that changes anything? Feel free to email us and we can try to figure it out!

4 Likes

Sent an email using the contact button! Also logging in/out as well as clearing cache did not fix the issue.

3 Likes

When I tried to use the contact form:
Screenshot_20191217_102812
Why me?
I sent an email instead, hopefully that works v.v

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Which link was showing you that error?

1 Like

This one: WaniKani — Log in
I’d just typed out my message, hit send, and that messaged popped up erasing my message :laughing: I had to rewrite it but no worries ^^
Edits: Oh and I was using Firefox
Thanks again for all your help yesterday, @Sosogami’s very happy with her present ^^

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry! We’ve been having some issues with Firefox. I’ll let the team know about this problem. Thanks!

Also YAY! Happy to help you and @Sosogami! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I still don’t deserve this :sob: Thank you so much >.> <3 Thank you, too, @RachelG! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Sounds good, thanks c:

And I still disagree~ You 100% do deserve this
You’re welcome :heart:

2 Likes

I know the toggle button issue on your screen didn’t get fixed but at least for now, we got you added manually to the mailing list! Thanks for emailing in :sparkles:We’ll try to replicate this bug a bit after the sale period.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.