Help with using WaniKani beginner-Please

No probs! Will you continue using WaniKani? I guess the set speed is not for everyone, but it’s just in the beginning that it’s very slow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, I’ve tried a few times in the past 2 years but always gave up since I didn’t understand how to use it!

Now that I finally gave it a shot, I thought I can proceed or skip lessons since I can see them when I click on the lessons. After reading about what you all said about waiting and lessons unlocking, I will wait and continue.

Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

Keep up the good work! がんばって

3 Likes

I see, good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only recently began Wanikani so the experience you’re going through is still fresh in my mind.
Wanikani starts off slow but it really picks up.
This morning I had over 150 items to review. Everyday there’s a new lessons… it’s a bit overwhelming!
Not the kind of overwhelming where it’s too hard, the kind where I’m confused as to how I’m remembering everything

4 Likes

It’s the magical powers of SRS!

It makes studying seem like not studying.

1 Like

If you’re feeling overwhelmed maybe take a break on lessons for a bit till your apprentice queue shrinks a little

2 Likes

I am, again and again, in awe at how patient and helpful people here are.

3 Likes

Are you in school still? I was pretty off and on in school and now that I’ve graduated and have a consistent schedule I can make sure to put the time for wanikani in there.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.