Have you leveled up in February? We need your help

it’s DESCEND I’m very sure the order fits

order raw: DWWXUIIRRDDTTTTWWGGEEIIBBNNUUIIRRIINN???WZZEEYYRRII?IBBSSDDEEIIDD?VEE?CSS?GCCWW?EQQ?NHHDDVV?FYYOOPPRRLLEEVVVVIIEEMMRRKKD

4 Likes

Plot twist, the whole thing is just eGoooott eGoooott eGoooott eGoooott

10 Likes

The real plot twist would be there are actually 60 levels of jiddles, and upon us being able to solve them all, our rewards would be next year’s Xmas jiddle.

12 Likes

raw order function now on sheet 2 cell F1 for future use

1 Like

Next year, I’ll know better than to follow some uncrabigatorly durtle ghost into a dark pit of madness.

9 Likes

The beginning and the end are both D letters. So it makes this text kinda go in the circle. Maybe we need to start from the different word…? :thinking:

1 Like

And now, we wait…

Or maybe this is the password that does not end. Yes, it goes on and on, my friend.

12 Likes

Why does your wanikani give your a sakura tree for leveling up? Is mine environmentally unfriendly?

1 Like

Userscript. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Or it just confirms the first letter being D. let me hope

2 Likes

If anything, I think Durt We Burn should be moved to the bottom. It has not been connected to the complete story yet, right?

I think it’s the beginning of their descend, isn’t it?

1 Like

the level 60 hint suggests that only entries after entering B1 are out of order

"Kindly take what I’ve written in this journal and look to each and every other line.
Disciples of the Crabigator should not trust the order of my entries after our arrival to Durtle Heaven, for that is when I believe the madness set in.

Signed Yours Truly,
Captain Bottomfingers."

e: and level 17 marks the entrance to durtle heaven

“Read my journal to learn how we succeed or fail.
Included from here is our story, starting from our arrival to the entrance of Durtle Heaven.”

6 Likes

Yeah good point.

EDIT: Wait but why would it make sense to put Durt at the back then?

Because eGoooott:DDD
Just because Durt is the word you can put anywhere, and I was out of ideas:DD

1 Like

@Naphthalene

ok I added a new similar function to this that fills in a lot more of the guesses/uncertain letters… and also (i think) is better at keeping the strings properly separated. previously the “FOREVER” kept falling on the wrong side depending on many spacer rows were in the spreadsheet

i kept the old function just next to it, in case this new one is secretly worse :stuck_out_tongue:

current output:
DURTWEBURNZYISEDCCVQIHVFOREVE______K
WIDTGINIIWERBDIGWSERND_YPLVIM_____RD

current raw condensed:
DWUIRDTTWGEIBNUIRINWZEYRIBSDEIDGCWCSVEQRINHDV_FYOPRLEVVIEM___________RKD

edit: raw uncondensed was missing the final d because i set the range 1 too short :frowning:

2 Likes

Ah, finally. My first level-up e-mail!

“Quench my blade’s thirst, Dingle will! Dingle! Dingle! Uncle Brodo is here for a visit!”
“No, we should plan this out first,” I said. But it was already too late. Ugly Brodo was walking towards Dingle with his sword drawn.

5 Likes

Mine too!!

5 Likes

I say it again: It’s DURTWEBURNWERISEDESCENDFOREVER

here’s a bruteforce of possible combinations with the coherent story parts in order:
https://pastebin.com/SKA5X7rg

2 Likes

brb as i scroll through all 800 possibilities :stuck_out_tongue:

@Sezme congrats on 60 :slight_smile:

@Belthazar i was really troubled with finding yours in the spreadsheet because your forum level is still 36 :frowning:

3 Likes