12 Likes

Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best WK decision of my life.

2 Likes

頑張ってください

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did the exact same thing a few months ago. It was a great decision! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck! I restarted from level 8 almost two years ago and was able to get up to 60. So if I could do it, you can too.

頑張って!

9 Likes

Good luck friend

But…
Do u guys recommend this ?
I mean starting again from the start at an early stage
What for ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

For me, I was struggling to keep up with vocab, took a long break and had 1000+ reviews. Since I was struggling so much BEFORE the break, I thought it made more sense to try again than to struggle through the mountain of reviews I had accumulated.
I’m glad I did it because I’ve learned how to pace myself with reviews/lessons, and I’m enjoying it more this time around. (I think the information is sticking in my brain better as well.)

3 Likes

To each their own. Some people find it easier to reset than to have a pile of reviews looming over them

I see. That’s reasonable. I think I might do the same when I feel like I’m falling behind and can’t keep up with current lvl.
Who knows…

I’ve been thinking about doing that.

Yea I guess this can be one easy way to escape from your reviews haha.

1 Like

Is there any specific reason?

Just to learn things better. I am keeping up very well with reviews, but a reset, maybe from level 4 or 5 might really get things into my head better. I’ll decide about it after level 10 is done.

1 Like

I see!
I wish you all the best.

Good luck!

1 Like

For the next time you take a long break, don’t forget that there’s always vacation mode. :slight_smile:

Have fun! :grin:

Good luck!!

I reset a couple of months back. Is had too long a break and was struggling to remember, particularly on the vocab. I’ve been surprised how much I’ve remembered coming back through the levels (it must have stuck more than I’d thought) and have found it far easier so far and more manageable as I’ve not unlocked everything as it’s come available. Good luck!

Mine was because I left Wanikani/studying Japanese for about 3.5 to 4 years. It was just better to restart since it had been so long. I actually started the first time before Wanikani was out of beta. So it was that long… yeah…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.