Gaaaaah HATE reviews when tired!

PLEASE can there be a better way to catch READINGS typed in instead of MEANINGS??? I’m tired and I mess this up and I really don’t want to have to install a script. A warning would be nice, really!!! It’s very, very frustrating.

Eh, I get it. We all get it.

Are you trying to finish in less than a year? If so, then scripts are your answer.
If not… I just look at it as a neat way to get an extra practice in on the word/kanji.

Also, I’ve gotten better at catching the visual clue of the grey vs black bar where it says “reading” or “meaning”.

4 Likes

Nah, don’t care about when I finish really. It’s just frustrating when I am already tired and then I make such a simple mistake.

Just stick with it eventually you will know if its a meaning or reading naturally because of the color change. (White and Black) I dont even have to think about it anymore. You will reach that point too.

1 Like

I know what you mean :sob:

1 Like

Is it not pretty clear when you type you instantly see romaji is coming out and it is not converting into kana?

1 Like

Doing reviews when tired is awful. I tend to forget the simplest things…

3 Likes

I‘m always tired when I do my reviews, comes with kids and family.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.