[Request] Check if you're writing reading userscript

I don’t know if it already exist, but is there any userscript out there that can check if you’re writing the reading when WK asks for meaning and vice versa, but it’s not that important the other way around.
If anyone makes this, I can only imagine you need to take place names like 広島 in consideration. Wouldn’t want it to block those answers :wink:

Lol it's like once a day with this request. WaniKani Override, google it. You could just slow down and pay attention though.

Edit: rfindly offered what I think is a better solution on the last request for this (yesterday). You could use the reorder script and do all your readings and then all meanings so they aren't mixed.

I made one, and every time you put in the wrong thing it berates you for being too stupid to figure out the difference between “konnichiha” and こんにちは as well as being unable to understand where it says “meaning” or “reading”. 

So if you want it, just let me know. It’s big and it flashes all over the screen for you.

Let’s not repeat yesterday’s “hot topic”.
Just read this: /t/Feature-Request/11277/1

drhoges said... Lol it's like once a day with this request. WaniKani Override, google it. You could just slow down and pay attention though.
Edit: rfindly offered what I think is a better solution on the last request for this (yesterday). You could use the reorder script and do all your readings and then all meanings so they aren't mixed.
Just for preemptive clarification, because a few people were confused in yesterday's thread:  With xMunch's 'Ultimate Reorder' script, you don't have to reorder vocab if you don't want.  I like it just for the 1x1 mode, where everything is still random, but the reading and meaning are always paired together.  And doing reading-then-meaning helps reinforce thinking in Japanese sooner.

@rfindley

Thank you for the reorder script suggestion. You saved my day there!

I think people just need to open their eyes and read what wk is asking of them. If you get it wrong, learn from it… learn that you clearly aren’t paying attention to reviews. 

Yup, most want to say that wanikani is there to help you learn to pay attenttion. I still like the user scripts to aid me in the quest to learn to pay attenttion. :3

I was thinking of updating kanjis with core meanings from kodansha kanji dictionary. is it possible make a script that would remove/hide wk definitions and show only user input?

embe said... I was thinking of updating kanjis with core meanings from kodansha kanji dictionary. is it possible make a script that would remove/hide wk definitions and show only user input?
 I think that would be doable.