Friday April 15 2022 Content Updates

Kanji

(29) - added “town” to allow list.

(28) - added “infant”, “child” and “childish” to allow list.

Vocabulary

従順 (26) - moved “docile” and “submissive” to allow list, and added “obedience”, “gentleness”, “meekness”, and “docility” to allow list.

沢山 (23) - added “lots” and “plenty” to allow list.

(39) - added (38) to visually similar list.

営業する (24) - added “to run”, “to manage” and “to do business” to allow list.

握力 (42) - added “grip” as primary meaning, added “grip strength” as alternative meaning, moved “grip of the hand” to allow list, added “grasping power” to allow list, and updated meaning explanation.

全裸 (45) - made “completely naked” primary meaning, moved “totally nude” to allow list, added “nude” and “naked” to allow list, and updated meaning explanation.

(45) - added “nude”, “nudity” and “nakedness” to allow list.

余計 (20) - moved “excess” and “unnecessary” to allow list, and added “surplus”, “extra” and “spare” to allow list.

(17) - updated context sentence.

激励 (26) - added “encourage” to allow list.

排他 (40) - added “expulsion” to block list.

費用 (22) - added “expense” as primary meaning, moved “expenses” to allow list, added “costs” to allow list, updated meaning explanation, and added one context sentence.

提案する (24) - added “to suggest”, “to propose something” and “to suggest something” to allow list.

略図 (29) - added “rough map” as alternative meaning, added “sketch” to allow list, updated meaning explanation, and added two context sentences.

略す (29) - added “to omit” as alternative meaning, added “to abbreviate something” and “to omit something” to allow list, updated meaning explanation, and added two context sentences.

辞める (16) - added “to give up” to allow list.

22 Likes

Thank you, Jenny

5 Likes

Thank you, Praggy

5 Likes

Thank you, Kummi

4 Likes

You’re welcome, ekg

6 Likes

Today I learned 三色だんご and I thought it might a good vocabulary for learning the second on-yomi reading of 色.

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll add this to the list of additions to consider!

2 Likes