Finally Burning and feeels gooood

Just wanted to share that I finally got my first burns available at level 17! I didn’t think I would care that much but seeing Burned come up after the review put a big smile on my face. I am learning that is nice to see that my small steps forward get acknowledged!

Now to keep up the dedication, at least working in Japan without a proper Japanese ability is frustratingly motivating lol :sweat_smile:

Good luck to all the others making their way through the grinnnddd! :metal: :metal:

26 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Congratulations!

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! :smiley:

4 Likes

I did my first burn a little over a week ago. It really does feel good, like your personal “Prologue Arc” is at last over, and the episodic “Monster of the Week” section of the anime that is your WK journey has begun.

2 Likes

I highly recommend installing the Burn Bell and Golden Burn user scripts. Immensely satisfying to hear the bell when you pass one, and see a nice shiny golden total!

5 Likes

Grats :slight_smile: A couple of days ago I got my first Enlightened and now every day that number is increasing, which already feels very satisfying. Have to wait a couple of months before the burning starts though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.