Exporting a list of my Review Summary

Hey guys,

Is there a way to export a list of all the items or a selection of items from a review summary? I’d like to take every item that I missed during a review, export it to a .csv maybe, and use that list for creating sentences with and practicing grammar.
Apologies if this has already been brought up elsewhere and been resolved.

Cheers,
Woodsy

This would be cool but I have no idea if that’s possible.

You can get a list recently failed reviews with the new API, this should be easy to implement.

1 Like

@rfindley Does it make sense to include an export functionality in the Self Study quiz? People could apply the filters like usual, but instead of studying in your script export it so they use it elsewhere.

I’m sure that would be useful. If there’s a demand, and a general consensus on what the output should look like, I would consider it.

If people can’t reach a consensus, you could always just dump the JSON and people can change it if needed.

Maybe it makes more sense for someone to adapt the Quiz filter dialog as a general Export script.
If you remove the various Presets functionality in favor of one set of settings that it remembers, it’s actually a fairly simple dialog.

(edit: well… mostly. There’s some custom CSS to extract, and a handler for the filter-enable checkboxes)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.