Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

periodt. periodite. periodism. periodination. periodentially. periodifical. periodicalization.

5 Likes

I have two durtles for contribution

own art style-durtle:

heathen coelacanth durtle:

11 Likes

#1 Looks like he’s standing by the wall, being to shy to ask for a dance! :joy: #2 is a good romantic match for Eldritch Durtle! :rofl: :heart:

5 Likes

Sorry for taking forever @ekg, here’s a quick chibi vampire Crabigator (based on one of the stickers) to be going on with:

14 Likes

Your profile pic threw me for a loop there (since we haven’t chatted that much yet)! :joy: But, I love the Crabivampire! :grin: :purple_heart: Maybe a sticker based Tofugu-chan vampire could also be done? ^>^ Iz getting excited by your next creation! ^>^ <3<3

I’m working on some more durtles…not vampire…but I’ll post them eventually!

2 Likes

Woops, I’d forgotten about that, I really should have mentioned who it was, (it is Zak btw just in case) sorry about that :sweat_smile:

Tofugu vampy! I’ll have a look and see what I can do :wink:

Looking forward to seeing what durtles you come up with!

3 Likes

What a cute crabigator! Can I add them to the first post of the Vampire Appreciation Thread?

5 Likes

Sure thing! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Since there is Durtcat, I figured I’d try my hand on making some other animal inspired Durtles. The result: here’s Birb Durtle! :bird: :durtle:

Bird durtle clear

16 Likes

I’ve finished another durtle: Kimono Durtle :kimono: :cherry_blossom: :durtle:

10 Likes

After Kimono durtle, I also wanted to make a durtle in Swedish folk dress, so here it is: Midsummer Durtle ^>^

10 Likes

Very cute durtles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Midsummer Durtle makes me miss Swedish summers and midsommar, so here’s a dalahäst but with durtle colourings and some durtle mutations:

12 Likes

You’re amazing! :astonished: I love this so much! :heart_eyes_cat: <3<3<3

3 Likes

Just dropped by here to praise @ekg and @The1812Overmunch for their wonderful creations. Who’d have thought you could do so much with a Durtle?
Durtle Power!

6 Likes

You should draw some too, it’d be cool to see some in your style! Though I suppose you have enough on with all your level mnemonics drawings :sweat_smile:

N-no you.

4 Likes

So I made a durtle…

it’s a duriantle.

14 Likes

Durtnuki

17 Likes

This is cute tanuk!! ; v ;

I trust this durtnuki with my soul
if I had one

7 Likes