Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Made for @lAtePotato also known as @santanjiro @kerehat etc. etc. who just got a Taiko no Tatsujin-controller to get that beat going: here’s Taiko Durtle! :grin: :drum:

White background version with details a little bit more polished

Summary

Taikodurtle

11 Likes

oh i never noticed the gator detail before!

it’s a really cute one this!

2 Likes

I did a little bit of Durtle coloring, this time of Mwuhehe Durtle. :smirk_cat:

14 Likes

Now a happy firefighter durtle hehehe.

11 Likes

Another, more loveable durtle, has been colored! UwU durtle

uwuDurtle

10 Likes

Tonight I’m on fire! :fire: This one was made for @anon3564849 who kindly made us aware of the DatingMakura website Tofugu has! :rofl: Therefore, here’s Bodypillow Durtle!

8 Likes

I made a Hug a Potato Durtle for @lAtePotato (and @Joeni )

17 Likes

How have I never seen this before?! Much before my time, I suppose. ~~I’m not sure if Matskye linked this or any screenshots in the original post, but here’s the website revived by the Wayback Machine, if anyone is curious: https://web.archive.org/web/20130424071937/http://www.datingmakura.com/.~~

Edit: Here’s @anon3564849’s post:

4 Likes

I made some Crabigator emoticons for you all! ^>^ :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator:

Clear versions

Filled in backgroud-versions (a bit rough on the details, I know)

12 Likes

You have been very busy and creative.
Bodypillow Durtle OMG :rofl: :rofl: :eyes:

2 Likes

Mrs. Chou is getting too little love. I just finished coloring Mrs. Chou Baker - I bet she’s super at it. :wink:

12 Likes

Made for @anon3564849: Chillaxigator Bro! Your buddy to hang out with after a long day! :grin:

12 Likes

Made for @Redglare: Macaroni Durtle! ^>^

16 Likes

Macaroni Durtaloni

5 Likes

And so at last I have arrived! Due to @ekg 's genius :star:
May I present you with…:

The I’m-too-old-for-this Durtle (alt. Oh-you-youngsters! Durtle):

The I-barely-have-enough-brain-capacity-for-Japanese-and-now-you-want-me-to-do-maths-too? Durtle:

and last but not least,

The Local Cryptid Durtle:

14 Likes

Side note: this may be my favourite thread ever. The crabigatorism spirit is strong.

4 Likes

Unit (absolute) durtle

and uni durtle :

uni durtle

Unicycle durtle :

Unibrow durtle :

11 Likes

9 Likes

This is how I feel when @Whologist and @theMusicalninja are around

6 Likes

And that’s on periodt.

4 Likes