Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Is that a Slowpoke Durtle ?

:heart:

6 Likes

Or, the often mistaken Pepto-Panda Durtle?

2 Likes

A durtle based on Castlevani’s Dracula is on the way! (I just have to finish sketching it…)

3 Likes

What’s a pepto panda?

Looking forward to seeing it Ichigo san :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s ichigo dancho to you cadet :v

jkjk

1 Like

I don’t know, never seen one. But I imagined a panda that’s as pink as pepto-bismol. It’s not even a thing that exists in my own country, as far as I know of, so bad joke.
I just :heartpulse: alliterations.

2 Likes

The Mighty Chewdurtle

21 Likes

I still don’t have likes this morning, but great work! :rofl: I mean I love it. :brown_heart: Especially the anchor part. :anchor: No, I mean bowcaster! :rofl:

I’ve been meaning to make a werewolf durtle, but I couldn’t figure out how to make fur. You’ve inspired me, perhaps I might make one yet! ^>^

4 Likes

Inspired by conversation with @saibaneko Ren Durtle going to the movies! :popcorn: :joy: (his helmet includes 3D-glasses mode :dark_sunglasses: probably :joy:)

Edit: Now with a clear background

8 Likes

In honor of @prouleau the scripter and wine aficionado, here’s Grape Durtle :wink: :wine_glass: smell that bouquet

16 Likes

Great! Thanks a lot. I got myself a new avatar.

4 Likes

Who am I to turn to down a request? Here they are, the wine connoisseur Durtle set, made for @prouleau. Enjoy! ^>^ :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

Rosé Durtle

White Wine Durtle

Champagne Durtle

Edit: Now with clear backgrounds

17 Likes

I am responding in this thread too. Thank you very much. :partying_face: You all enjoy my new Champagne Durtle avatar.

5 Likes

I had a lot of fun making them! ^>^ I’m happy if you’re happy! :grin:

2 Likes

Of course I am happy. I wish I had a talent for art. It looks like you can make Durtles faster than than I can make script features. :hugs:

3 Likes

Well, one of them is a bit harder than the other! :joy: I’m very happy that I get to use your lovely scripts, so it’s great that I can give something back for once! ^^

2 Likes

It’s only a Champagne durtle if it comes from the Champagne region of France.

7 Likes

はいだんちょう :pray:

2 Likes

@CDR-Strawberry and @ekg productions presents Castlevania Durtle! :vampire: :drop_of_blood: :durtle:

Edit: now with clear background

12 Likes

Just made this thanks to @plantron’s inspiration… Spaghetti Durtle

18 Likes