Did not receive my motivational level up email :’(

Hello everyone!

It has been about an hour since I’ve leveled up but I still haven’t gotten my motivational level up email. I need my motivational level up email!!

In past levels, the email got sent immediately upon leveling up. Is there a bug for level 8? Has someone had the same issue when reaching level 8?

I have logged out and logged back in but still nothing. Please do not copy and paste the content of level 8 here as I would like to receive the email and read it myself. I might have to send them an email so that they can manually send it to me :slight_smile:
Please let me know if you’ve had any issues with the emails before and if there is a way to fix it!

7 Likes

Try toggling the setting for level up emails off and on here: WaniKani — Log in. Used to work in the past.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will check after work!

1 Like

Check your spam folder!

This happened to me once. Someone suggested I check my spam folder and that’s exactly where it was :slight_smile:

1 Like

As someone else that really looks forward to those emails I hope you get it soon!

In the meantime:

congratulations-icegif-7

I’d snip more, but don’t want to post spoilers…

2 Likes

The same happened to me and I just hit level 10 around an hour ago.

1 Like

In case you won’t get them, there is this thread with all of them. Don’t spoil yourself.

1 Like

I just received mine.

I just saw that the level 1 email tells users they learn a year’s worth (classroom time) of kanji in a month.

If I received an email like that, the last thing I would think of doing is to come on forums and complain about how slow WK is at the start.

In my case, first thing I do when I sign up for something is go to the Settings and turn of all spam emails. So I don’t actually get these, but for anyone who does get them, why complain? :sweat_smile: What more could one possibly want than a 12x speed-up? :eyes:

2 Likes

First the missing badges and now this.

But seriously, to each their own, but I don’t think the OP is complaining. I for one, eagerly anticipate each level up email. Seeing what the crazy people at WK have to say is the highlight of my level up day.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not referring to OP. It was just an observation because the level up emails thread is locked.

As another user recomended, check your spam. I just got mine in the spam for the first time! :fearful: Fortunately, I checked right away and rescued it. :joy: Mails in the spam folder are deleted faster, so you need to be quick about this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.