Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

See post from a few hours ago

I don’t know what you are answering to
 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How about now? :wink:

1 Like

Mおどぇr F揗けr

2 Likes

Ah, that moment when you type a guess in the password box and it doesn’t immediately show “Please try again” so you get your hopes up but then it turns out it’s just your computer lagging. Yep, that moment is depressing.

7 Likes

This feels like mining bitcoin with pencil and paper :sob:

3 Likes

“manually mining bitcoin” to “mining bitcoin with a pen and paper” shows everyone’s progression between B2 and B3

3 Likes

Except that bastard regular durtle who just skipped on ahead without us!

3 Likes

The durtle is profiting from our calculations ANIME%20NITRO%20EMOTE%20SERVER-1

3 Likes

Speaking of which, I just gotta ask:
In what world was anyone close to the answer here? I mean, sure, we kind of had all the pieces of evidence, but clearly we aren’t there yet.

1 Like

Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the revolver!

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking that Tofugu’s web traffic has to have at least doubled.

4 Likes

I never noticed that before. いろは = 168. Neat.

3 Likes

Something I just considered:
Who left all the “Durt! Durt!” messages on the tofugu articles? Could it be, perhaps, that @a-regular-durtle is actually a criminal mastermind, stringing us along this chain of confusion and misery until he tricks us into being an accomplice to some dastardly crime?
I’m calling it now, B4 will require we hack into the government.

6 Likes

Y-you’re a criminal mastermind!

3 Likes

d-durtle!!

2 Likes

Provided the Government doesn’t have any security greater than a four keyword passphrase without username, it’ll be a piece of cake!

4 Likes

I like to think that we are, as a collective, the smartest entity out there, and that the only reason we haven’t solved this is because Koichi made it too hard

5 Likes

I don’t feel like we’ve accounted for the ‘descending’ and ‘start from death’ clues, have we? Last night I had a thought at o-god-30 that the page would have the word ‘death’ on it, and we start counting from there. Alas, nothing so “obvious”.

Also for the record, I had the masayoshiro script try all combinations of eating,turtle,unko,[sguoooi|sugoooi|sugoi|egoooot] with no luck, but I didn’t go so far as to try all capitalization schemes.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you but I’m just here for moral support

1 Like