Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Another note, which might be important and time pressing… The mighty durtle has been pressing us for time, while it was quite relaxed at the start. I have been thinking about it and thought… “why would it be urging us on so suddenly?” Is there anything that only happens at specific times? Or is something changing?

Well there IS currently something going on on wanikani, that ends on the 08th of January and is the Wanikani Sale It's That WaniKani Sale Time (Dec 18, 2018 - Jan 8, 2019)

Does this manner of speech and specifically the capitalized words seem familiar to anyone? Has this been part of one of the riddles before? (I didn’t join until recently) Is tomorrow our time frame? Did anyone follow the sale and information regarding it?

Uwaaaah

edit: I know the riddles started at roughly that time, but that the Mighty Durtle has been pressing us for time in the last few posts is concerning…

Is Durtle Hell coming? Are we all doomed, as we are failing to descend into Durtle Heaven? Wait how are we descending to Heaven anyway? Where are we even going? What is the goal? Where are you leading us, Mighty Durtle?

2 Likes