DEPRECATED TOPIC: English - Japanese vocabulary recall tool: KaniWani

Tadgh11 said...So this is problematic. Is your KW username the same as it is here?
 Yes. I'm still not 100% sure about intervals not changing, though.

Registered but it wont let me in

For anyone curious, there’s some improvements coming soon, I’ve been helping Tadgh out with the front-end / styling. Just super busy with work. Hopefully Christmas/New Year will see some of these changes go live!

It’s great ! The first reviews are extremely painful, but it was definitely worth it! It already helps a lot in remembering the japanese words when I need to.

Thanks a lot, your website is definitely a great complementary tool for WaniKani!

Subversity said... For anyone curious, there's some improvements coming soon, I've been helping Tadgh out with the front-end / styling. Just super busy with work. Hopefully Christmas/New Year will see some of these changes go live!
 Great! Looking forward to it. :D

Is it just me, or does the site return Error 500 after login attempts?

Gustorn said... Is it just me, or does the site return Error 500 after login attempts?
 Working for me.

Well, that’s interesting. I tried with with 2 different internet connections, 2 browsers on each.  I generated a new API key recently, but I did that before without any problems.

Gustorn said... Well, that's interesting. I tried with with 2 different internet connections, 2 browsers on each.  I generated a new API key recently, but I did that before without any problems.
 Yup, that'll do it. Theres a fix for it, but not yet deployed. email me your account name and new api key and I'll fix it up. tadgh@cs.toronto.edu

I registered with a different email address, will that prevent logins? I don’t recall being asked for API at registration time either … anyway,  I can’t seem to log in, or even register with my WK email address …

madrory said... I registered with a different email address, will that prevent logins? I don't recall being asked for API at registration time either ... anyway,  I can't seem to log in, or even register with my WK email address ...
 Shouldn't matter what email you used. If you'd like, I can delete the account and you can recreate it? 

Hey,
Just wanted to say that for some reason after registering I can’t seem to be able to log in, it says that my password is incorrect. I’m certain that it isn’t, but in case I’m going nuts, is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks ^^ (it’s a great idea btw, I was looking for this!)
p.s. sorry for bothering you

kaorukaur said... Hey,
Just wanted to say that for some reason after registering I can't seem to be able to log in, it says that my password is incorrect. I'm certain that it isn't, but in case I'm going nuts, is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks ^^ (it's a great idea btw, I was looking for this!)
p.s. sorry for bothering you
 I've removed your account. Feel free to recreate it :)

Thanks ^^ Actually, it’s doing the same thing again :confused: Sorry to keep bothering you

kaorukaur said... Thanks ^^ Actually, it's doing the same thing again :/ Sorry to keep bothering you
 Email me at tadgh@cs.toronto.edu

Thanks so much, but I just realised what I was doing wrong… I was using my e-mail instead of my username (yes you may shoot me).

So many apologies, and many thanks for making this!

Yes please delete the attempted registration :slight_smile: I used username madrory

Cheers!

This is awesome! Thank you!

madrory said... Yes please delete the attempted registration :) I used username madrory

Cheers!
 Done and done.

Just wanted to give an extra thanks for fixing my stupid mistake.
That was amazingly fast, cheers.