Defeating my stack of ~3500 reviews

Okay I want to start off by saying my sincere apologies for leaving the stack at 1 last night and robbing everyone of their well deserved dopamine. I’ve been waiting almost 4 weeks to do that, you see, I just had to. I hope this will make up for it.

WOOO. I DID IT I CLEARED THE STACK YEAH!!! (I also actually did hit 0 yesterday night while listening to You Say Run but shhhh). Here are the final card counts.

I think I burned well over 700 of the cards in the stack (not sure if I actually hit 1000 burns or not). I’ve also finally returned to a healthy 92% + review accuracy after weeks and weeks of being at like mid 70s so I’m happy to report that I’m pulling many of the cards up out of apprentice.

This is what the timeline looks like for the next few days.

I’ll probably keep posting for a few more days just to prove the people who think I won’t keep the stack at 0 wrong :wink: but generally speaking this is the end of the road for the 3500 stack clear! Thank you all for coming along on this journey with me and for continuing to push me to finally clear this damn thing. It feels fantastic. Onward and Upward

84 Likes