Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

man, will I be stuck in crabigator limbo forever?! :sweat:

6 Likes

there there
@nyocchi-先輩, I am sure it will be fixed soon, please do not despair! :grimacing:

8 Likes

Okay… finally caught up on thread.

Are mail memberships closed and now a “Novice or above” needs to invite?

So confused.

8 Likes

Apparently. There is one person who is able to promote someone to join, but we don’t know who it is, and we have no way to find out.

5 Likes

Maybe someone ended up getting a different title than the rest of us? Has everyone checked their title?

4 Likes

Everyone try promoting me one by one and maybe we’ll find out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Or maybe @Bipple will hear my prayer? Yo Bips do the thing.

8 Likes

I feel like there is just a group of us watching from outside the fence saying wow when cool things happen. Like all the little kids watching their older siblings do sports and activities. xD

16 Likes

Except it’s not a fence, it’s a brick wall.

10 Likes

If anything I have an inkling that my title would be “Lost Member of the Church of Crabigatorism”

8 Likes
A collection of words-u for the conductor of the 日本語急行

I should have been clearer, only essential businesses are opened, like supermarkets, and essential institutions are open, like hospitals, fire fighters, police, cleaning services, etc. Everything that makes sure society doesn’t collapse. If you can work from home, you will work from home. That way, some business can stay open without impact to national health. All restaurants and stuff are all closed. Only children whose parents have essential jobs are allowed to physically go to school, the remainder stays home to study.

A few days ago, people swarmed the beaches in search of something to do, and it was so busy that a minimum distance of 2 meters could not be honoured. People got really angry, so the measures have been increased, where instead of a maximum of 100 people gathering, more than 3 is now considered a group, and people can get fined for having gatherings larger than that. Though, people are fricking idiots so who knows what will happen.

4 Likes

Are… are you describing Australia? :stuck_out_tongue:

Though here, they’ve even gone so far as to say that only five people are permitted at weddings (bride and groom, celebrant and witnesses) and ten people at funerals. Restaurants are allowed to be open for takeaway only. Supposedly ten percent of the country have already lost their jobs… leading to big lines at the unemployment offices, with people packed in, nose against the back of the head of the guy in front, because the service’s website just plain doesn’t work.

Of course, people who’ve been on welfare already have been saying that for literally years, but of course, they’re just deadbeats on welfare, so they’re not worth listening to, right?

8 Likes

That happened here too! Beaches and forest trails got packed over the weekend, families trying to all get out to enjoy the beautiful weather but all choosing the same popular places. We are now only allowed to gather 5 people, though I’m not sure if we get fined yet or not (might have been more of a self-regulated rule/recommendation) There are people asking for lock-down cause too many don’t honour the recommendations and go about their life like normal.

6 Likes

We here are in lockdown (France), but most importantly, be careful already, as the death toll is rising up quite fast everywhere

6 Likes

I’m self quarantining most of the time, only going out with the dogs. Try to shop for a week at a time instead of going often.

I keep people at bay with my “vicious” looking dogs! :rofl:
The special collar is a Halti, prevents them from pulling. But it looks like bite prevention so people stear clear :rofl:

We (Norway) only have 14 deaths so far, but they are just staring to come in so will probably go up exponentially soon.

8 Likes

In France, you are only allowed to go out for a few specific reasons (work, get food, exercise for less than 1h and less than 1km from your home, etc.) with a paper stating why and when you left. Without this paper (or if the police thinks you are abusing, I guess), the first fine is at 135€ (can be upped to 375€ but I don’t know in which case) and 1500€ the 2nd time.

5 Likes

Here in Sydney, we just had the Ruby Princess arrive in port a few days ago, and promptly unload at the urging of the state government. Turns out the five flu-like cases on board were all coronavirus. Now there’s almost a hundred and twenty cases, scattered all over Australia (plus one that flew home to Utah).

There were 2700 people on board.

8 Likes

being on a boat out at sea sounds like both a blessing and a curse; if no one was sick no one will get sick. But if one person is sick it might easily spread to all D=
And they bring it to wherever they go :pensive:

10 Likes

How does this work?

5 Likes

It is connected in the front, just under their jaw (that is why the collar has a strap around the muzzle)
So when they pull they are automatically turned around without tugging or pulling. They automatically stop/slow down once they start to feel the pull, so end up going nicely, not hanging full force on the end of the leash =P
I can hold their leash with my pinky now O_o

Best part is it doesn’t hurt them in any way! No pain, no stress or tension on their body! And since it snaps them out of it faster when getting over exited to see other dogs it actually helps them keep calm too!

The second strap going down to their collar is just a safety strap in case they wiggle out :wink:
They never get any tension on their neck.

9 Likes