Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

We can go back to last year’s thread and finally solve the B9 puzzle.

7 Likes

I wasn’t on that thread, but I’ve got nothing better to do at work so I may as well read up on it. Maybe that’s a secret backdoor into the church :eyes:

5 Likes

That way madness lies. Also, I was joking a little - there is no B9 puzzle, B9 was just something along the lines of “wait and see”

8 Likes

In that case, I guess we’re already solving it right freaking now!

6 Likes

New “daily” update:

March 23, 2020: Airdramon address updated in our “database.”

Trials page also updated. No other changes to currently-known pages.

7 Likes

Me too since evidently my application never arrived :sob:

I want that fancy title sooo much - I have no hope since I put loads of effort in and I really didn’t want to redo it and send it from Japan again.

Maybe there’s a back door to the church somewhere … :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Try two months xD
I haven’t received my first response yet

I’ve said this before. I want Nic Cage to be a part of this SO BADLY

13 Likes

About the Nic Cage search: sorry, I thought about this during my reviews and was too lazy to check the 1200+ messages, my bad.

I’m in!!! \o/
Still waiting for the paper saying that my application is being processed though x)

6 Likes

Oh, so it’s a secret lounge for people who sent in their application by snail mail. Nice… enjoy yourselves in there.

8 Likes

@Airdramon !!!

13 Likes

Weee

7 Likes

Wait what why am I not part of Crabigatorism :sob:
Is it because my name is Pep on the list instead of Pep95?

12 Likes

Yeah it seems I have given the name Pep instead of Pep95. Could someone inform the great Koichi?

4 Likes

He has been informed!

8 Likes

:open_mouth::pray::pray::pray::open_mouth:

7 Likes

Hmm, I think you were half-asleep when you filled in your application. :thinking:
How can you forget 95? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

chat-ty with Pep-y

haha, just kidding @Pep95 I’m pretty sure they are working in updating your entry…
:nerd_face::steam_locomotive::vulcan_salute:
how have you been by the way? hope all is well over on your end of Niederlande…

5 Likes

Ayyy! Thanks for letting me know. I’m glad I got a US friend to post it.

7 Likes

I have been allowed access!

Chatty with the train dude

We are all in self quarantine, though some of my fellow Dutch people are shitting on quarantine. I’m kind of genuinely hoping for a lockdown (which isn’t the case for us yet) as people are just not understanding the severity of the situation.

7 Likes

Huzzah!

more chatty with the man from '95

そっか…
:thinking:
The state in the US where I am in recently announced a two-week lockdown for all non-essential workplaces starting end of business day 明日. I just consulted with someone from our 事務所 and we were deemed “essential”. How they determined that I do not know… :man_shrugging: While the thought of a 強制 two weeks just 勉強ing 日本語 was nice, it does help that I will not lose out on two weeks without pay. I am sure you Dutch are lucky to be taken care of by the Dutch social safety net (aka modern day polders but for hoomans not waterworks :smirk: lmao) But I do hope you and your vriendin are doing well.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, hello. How did I miss this?

3 Likes