Church of Crabigatorism

I’ve been on WaniKani for a few months now and I just discovered the link to the Church of Crabigatorism in one of my reviews (What is Crabigatorism?) I’ve had a bit of a cult like attraction to the website, I was just wondering how deep does the rabbit hole go!?!

9 Likes

There’s already a thread :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What ever came of that thread anyway? I kinda stopped caring after it all started happening behind closed doors.

(Plus, I was still kinda annoyed by eGoooott.)

6 Likes

We made drawings which were send to other users, but a lot of people either haven’t received their drawing, or as in my case, haven’t had their drawing claimed by someone. The system relied on everyone still being involved, but some people probably simply left :neutral_face:

5 Likes

In addition to what @Pep95 said, to me it seemed like the pandemic also was part of the reason for the inactivity, both from the members’ and the Church’s side. Some of the people’s drawings got lost in the mail, and those who did complete their tasks haven’t gotten any upgrades to their membership level, so… :woman_shrugging: No updates or anything, it just ended up becoming inactive.

5 Likes

Honestly kind of glad to hear that, I was afraid everyone had gone ahead without me :cry:

4 Likes

Like @Ditto20 posted in the thread I linked to earlier:

4 Likes

I was so upset when the churches’ doors were shuttered for the pundemic. And now, they say we can go back, but they make us wear these masks:
I miss all of you! Please do no let this thing break up our church! It is just a trick by the communisses! Hail Durtle!

4 Likes

I almost sent an application form in last year, closed to applications or not.

But then I thought, nah, posting things during a pandemic probably isn’t sensible.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.