Can't load lesson with any scripts

Heyoh, my lessons won’t load with any third party scripts (Reorder, Stroke order, Lesson filter). Works fine when I turn them all off and reload the page.

What do you see when trying to load lessons with userscripts?
What browser are you using?
Maybe it’s an issue with Greasemonkey?

The wanikani 考えている screen just spins forever. I’m using chrome.

Do you have Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey installed to manage your scripts? Many won’t work without it. And if you installed a script before installing a script manager, it could still be installed outide of the script manager, and would need to be uninstalled (in the Extensions or Plugins menu of your browser).

If that isn’t the problem, open the developer tools (press F12), and check the Console tab for errors. Also, check the Network tab to see if it’s failing to load something for some reason.

Violentmonkey. I logged in this morning and it seems to have worked itself out… Thanks for trying to help @Heiopei @rfindley!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

BTW, I was facing the same issue on my browser. When I checked my console it was showing messages from Homophone script. I disabled it and its working fine now. I can’t switch to greasemonkey because I am on FF Quantum Developer Edition and greasemonkey 4 hasn’t come out yet.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.