Can we tell which Kanji appear in the first or the second half? Is there a way for me to unlock all the kanji at the same time for a level?

As the title says, are we able to tell which kanji appear in the first or the second half of the level? If there is any confusion, sometimes, the level will but 24 of the 39 kanji first and then as you unlock radicals, and other kanji other ones open up. I am curious if there is a tooltip which shows which kanji are in the first half or second half?

If there is no way, is there a way for me to unlock all the kanji at the same time for a level?

Thanks,
Los

1 Like

The kanji which use radicals that you haven’t gotten to Guru status yet will not be available.

4 Likes

Most of the levels above level 40 unlock all of the kanji at once, simply because there’s so few radicals left by then.

It’s like getting smacked in the face by a wave.

1 Like

Can’t you see this on your dashboard? The kanji that you unlock at the beginning of the level will be pink while the ones you haven’t unlocked yet will be grey.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.