BU$TAFELLOWS 💰 シュウ B (Visual Novel Book Club)

シュウ B

This is being read as part of the Visual Novel Book Club.

bustafellowsCover
BU$TAFELLOWS :moneybag: Home Thread

Previous Part: シュウ A
Next Part: モズ A

Reading + Choices

Week Start Date Chapter
Week 15 Mar 24th シュウ B

The choices are under double spoiler. So you can unblur one choice at the time (minimizing spoilers). OBS! Some choices have a time limit.

NO choices for シュウ B:

n/a

Guides if you want to check choices yourself (link to English guide for those reading on PC)

These are the general links to the guides. You’ll need to navigate to the current route yourself.
Japanese guide #1 ← This is the one used for choices
Japanese guide #2
English guide - this is a review (that links to all the guides), so don’t read past the walkthrough links unless you are okay with spoilers. It does note when minor spoilers start and then major spoilers. Reader beware!

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter/part and any content in future chapters/parts.
  • When asking for help, do your best to provide context. Pasted text, screenshots, descriptions, etc. Unlike book clubs we can’t flip to relevant pages, so we may need a little help identifying exactly what is being discussed.
  • Feel totally at ease to ask questions or give your thoughts, any time! Clubs live and die by participation, and asking whatever question you have, no matter how silly it may seem, helps others who are reading it and even the answerer themselves.
  • Have fun, and do your best to interpret anything said with as much good faith as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading this VN but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the VN

0 voters

Finished this section (and Shuu’s route). For anyone wondering, this one is like the limbo one in that there aren’t any choices, it’s just a little extra romancey/character story.

Overall - I liked Shuu side A quite a bit, but side B I felt a bit ‘meh’ about. But that’s probably just because he’s a character that I was happy to find out more about but that isn’t that high on my romance options tier list. It was pretty cute though!

2 Likes

This one took about 2h so basically like the Limbo one.

Shuu is one of my favs but I thought it was extra funny how involved Kuro was in this whole part, and the absurd conversations he had with Teuta(え…え???). And Yan helping Teuta was also cute.

1 Like