Biribiri Beats

Well then, if she won’t welcome us, then we’ll just welcome ourselves. Welcome to the forums, @KyokaJiro! :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to the forum @BIsTheAnswer san :blush: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I only post welcomes when people are introducing themselves. If that’s not what the thread is about then I think it’s distracting

Also I didn’t realize, is this an intro post?

2 Likes

Kumi never welcomed me either

6 Likes

IIRC , You did welcome me. I did a reply in the introductions V2 thread. And even @BIsTheAnswer san post right after me. After that conversation was about how I didn’t get a welcome message from Kumirei san, Joeni san and you. You two sent a welcome message there :stuck_out_tongue:

Kumirei san even made a fake rude post reply to @BIsTheAnswer san after they said everyone in the community is nice. (You are a butt or something similar :joy: )

3 Likes

\definecolor{sd}{RGB}{125,213,169} \definecolor{sp}{RGB}{236, 51, 237} \definecolor{spi}{RGB}{255,102,255} \definecolor{sr}{RGB}{255,115,151} \definecolor{sy}{RGB}{255,227,147} \definecolor{sb}{RGB}{153,255,255} \definecolor{so}{RGB}{253,142,38} \definecolor{srf}{RGB}{229,90,4} \Huge \color{sy}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{・゚} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{sp}\text{ *} \color{sb}\text{✧} \color{sr}\text{・゚} \color{so}\text{:} \color{spi}\text{*} \color{sd}\text{WELCOME} \color{sb}\text{*} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{so}\text{・゚} \color{spi}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{* } \color{sp}\text{:} \color{sb}\text{・゚} \color{sy}\text{✧}
starcowelcome

Welcome @Kumirei !

Make sure to checkout the knowledgebase, there is a lot of good info in these for new users. If you’re looking for further resources check out the community compiled list of resources. For extra features and fixes for those small things which keep bugging you consult The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps.

I hope you’ll have a good time here with us and am looking forward to seeing you around!

\large\color{sr}\text{♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥}

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Kumirei! We’ll all welcome everyone @Kumirei doesn’t welcome together.

4 Likes

IMPOSTORS

6 Likes

No. This is not an intro post. This is more of a log. Recall the tail end of the Swedish University Japanese lessons / Theoretical Physics convo on Joeni san’s thread ? I didn’t want to annoy Joeni san or anyone else by posting on their threads. So I created a log for myself (not a study log, just a log). So whenever I am posting more than 2 posts on some other thread I simply redirect the convo here and we can discuss it to our heart’s content :slightly_smiling_face:

I asked you which one is the appropriate place to make a log and Joeni san/You said, nobody cares :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: This is the culmination of that discussion.

1 Like

I think this one would be a lot more accurate:

\definecolor{sd}{RGB}{125,213,169} \definecolor{sp}{RGB}{236, 51, 237} \definecolor{spi}{RGB}{255,102,255} \definecolor{sr}{RGB}{255,115,151} \definecolor{sy}{RGB}{255,227,147} \definecolor{sb}{RGB}{153,255,255} \definecolor{so}{RGB}{253,142,38} \definecolor{srf}{RGB}{229,90,4} \Huge \color{sy}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{・゚} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{sp}\text{ *} \color{sb}\text{✧} \color{sr}\text{・゚} \color{so}\text{:} \color{spi}\text{*} \color{sd}\text{WELCOME} \color{sb}\text{*} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{so}\text{・゚} \color{spi}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{* } \color{sp}\text{:} \color{sb}\text{・゚} \color{sy}\text{✧}
starcowelcome

Welcome @Kumirei !

Make sure to checkout the knowledgebase, there is a lot of good info in these for new users. If you’re looking for further resources check out the community compiled list of resources. For extra features and fixes for those small things which keep bugging you consult The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps.

I hope you’ll have a good time here with us and am looking forward to seeing you around!

\large\color{sr}\text{♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥}

4 Likes

tfw i made an introduction post in #campfire:introductions but i joined before the time of sparkly welcome wagon posts :cry:

5 Likes

Welcome to the WaniKani Community @Kumirei san :grin: Hope you will have fun around here :star_struck:

1 Like

にせもの

ぜんぶただしきしゃかいのために

3 Likes

You can do a new intro for the second time like Joeni san :wink:

Back and Better :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Have a mod unlock it for you!

3 Likes

I did no such thing! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a

• Welcome post
  • A “I’ve come back after a year” post which had no welcomes on it
  • A study log
2 Likes

Welcome back, @Joeni!

3 Likes

:eyes:
@Mods would it be unreasonable to request an unlock for this thread:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/hi-im-new/21318?u=youngadam
i would love a sparkly belated @Kumirei welcome, but i also totally get if that’s not something you’re willing to do (:

3 Likes

Sorry, no flashy pictures but:

Welcome to the community, everyone :sunflower:
…and thanks for welcoming me to the community back in the intro section :hugs:

2 Likes

I think young adam wants to feel young again :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like