Big Burns Celebration Thread! 🔥🐢🔥

Burned 8600 today (actually 8601).

Less than 300 to go!

20 Likes

It was a horrible year but whatever over 2000 burns now.

17 Likes

Not a burn count. Still this round number of days (and reviews) made me pause a little.

9 Likes

I just started burning and I am up to 300!

9 Likes

I just leveled up to 13, and have 1049 burns! I also have 179 new lessons.

13 Likes

1000 Burns :fire:

15 Likes

I never thought this day would come: 2000 today! (And yes I’m keeping Apprentice really, really low right now to work on those 145 Guru leeches, :pensive:).

13 Likes

I usually enjoy writing funny captions for these, but I’m just unironically proud to reach this point. 2001 turtles and counting. see y’all at 2500

13 Likes

Yes! I’ve made it to 2500+ burns!

(I was especially happy to burn “to enter”, “fins”, and “to climb” recently! :joy: )

14 Likes

Fins…

I already know I will never burn “simultaneous” and “allocate”, unless I cheat. They don’t even make it above Guru. And I don’t care.

5 Likes

I do leech training so I do believe I’ll make those difficult kanji as well… but it might take 2 burn attempts like it did for “fins”. These items don’t seem hard at all anymore after all! ^>^

4 Likes

1000 burns! I have slowed down this fall, but at least I can keep burning durtles!

16 Likes

Recently passed the 2000 mark :fire:

(don’t mind the leeches :pensive:)

This should be this threads theme music:

13 Likes

I have reached the year of the plague, muhahaha

12 Likes

Successfully survived the plague…

10 Likes

The first burn is the biggest. Right before leveling up to level 26, there it is, my first burn

See you in 999.

14 Likes

1100 Burns :fire:

11 Likes

i typed iru… again… i knew when the enter key started popping back up that i entered enter wrong… sho shad…

oops!

i burned cat…
the guilt is real!

1500 burns!

13 Likes

Yayo

16 Likes

Very big burn :fire:

75%-ish of all items

22 Likes