Big Burns Celebration Thread! πŸ”₯🐒πŸ”₯

I also took a screenshot of my 1000th burn, but Windows sucks, so that’s apparently lost to the void.
It was ε‡ΊδΌšγ† so just imagine whatever pun or joke I was going to make before windows pissed me off.

13 Likes

1000!!!

18 Likes

Crossed 700 Burns :fire:

12 Likes

Now over 1500 burns it would be more but I failed some burns.

10 Likes

Just had to
:grin:

12 Likes

3000 burns! That’s more than one third of all WK items and nearly 40% of my currently learned items.

17 Likes

I finally finished the last trickle of lessons I had. It’s really weird feeling not having any new lessons showing up and only doing 150 reviews/day. From here, it’s just checking in until my streak eventually breaks. I hit 4000 burns just before 60, so I’m a little under halfway done!

20 Likes

I did my last lesson yesterday, but still have over 200 reviews a day. I’m expecting that to slow down in the next week or so. Agree it’s strange not having new lessons to do!

10 Likes

3000 burns!

14 Likes

Less than 1000 burns to go!

25 Likes

I’ve gotten past 1900+ in the past days, 2000 is getting closer! ^>^ :fire:

11 Likes

we’re here.

15 Likes

:partying_face: :tada:

27 Likes

Hey, hey, hey!!!
1000burns

17 Likes

Day 264: I haven’t had human contact since the incident. Yesterday I passed 1500 turtles burned. It feels like a dream, but for now I’ll keep on burning until my brain is filled completely.

11 Likes

I finally got to 2000 burns! :fire::fire::fire: :confetti_ball: I had around 40 burns this morning that got me past that final stretch! ^>^

And, I’m not even done burning stuff for today. :eyes: Though it’s not going to be as many later on.

Next big goal: 2500 burns! :triumph:

15 Likes

2000 Burns!!! It was a long slog. I’m actually kinda happy.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Congrats Saiba sama :smiley:

I am curious, did you ζ„ε›³ηš„ miss correct answers to make them match :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

not at all… i reordered by level and stalked the dashboard!

2 Likes