I also took a screenshot of my 1000th burn, but Windows sucks, so that’s apparently lost to the void.
It was 出会う so just imagine whatever pun or joke I was going to make before windows pissed me off.
I finally finished the last trickle of lessons I had. It’s really weird feeling not having any new lessons showing up and only doing 150 reviews/day. From here, it’s just checking in until my streak eventually breaks. I hit 4000 burns just before 60, so I’m a little under halfway done!
I did my last lesson yesterday, but still have over 200 reviews a day. I’m expecting that to slow down in the next week or so. Agree it’s strange not having new lessons to do!
Day 264: I haven’t had human contact since the incident. Yesterday I passed 1500 turtles burned. It feels like a dream, but for now I’ll keep on burning until my brain is filled completely.