I read four pages from of よつばと! today.
🍀🍀🍀 よつばと! pages 33-36
——— 33 ———
変な奴だー‼︎
A strange person!!
あ、あのー お嬢ちゃん?
E- excuse me miss?
なにしてるのかな?
What are you doing?
ヤミ
Cicada
ヤミ…
Cicada…
ヤミ!
Cicada!
そっかーヤミかぁー、やっぱり夏ヤミだよねぇー
I see~ A cicada, huh~ As expected of summer, there are cicada~
——— 34 ———
あなちよつばちゃん!でしょ
You’re Yotsuba! Right?
なんで、知ってんだ⁉︎
How do you know!?
なんでだと思うー?
How do you think?
あのね、よつばちゃんのお父さんにたのまれてお迎えに来たのよー
You see, Yotsuba, it’s because your dad asked me to go pick you up.
おお!とーちゃんか!
Oh! Because of dad!
——— 35 ———
じゃあ一緒に行こうねー
So, let’s go together then~
いこつ‼︎
Let’s go!!
よつばちゃん何年生?
How old are you Yotsuba?
…… とーちゃんがすき!
I like my dad!
… そっかー とーちゃん好きかぁー
Is that so, you like your dad, huh ![]()
とーちゃんが
Dad
——— 36 ———
いいかよつば, 知らない人についていつちゃダメだぞ
Listen/remember Yotsuba, following strangers is bad.
If they say “I’ll give you something good” or “your father is calling you”
Edit: I guess 言われても is “even if they say”
その人は悪い人かもしれないぞ
That person could be a bad person
——— end ———
I’m not entirely sure what’s going on in the second “memory bubble” on page 36, but I’ve made an attempt ![]()
![]()
![]()