You seem like a very adept and easy going planner! I am still floundering around a lot
I did just figure out how to do reviews on koohi.cafe, so I may change that to my sentence mining flash card system, which will be nice if I stick with it
I’ve seen this study buddy thread having a lot of interest! I’m taking part in the Jan / Feb read every day challenge! So far I love how supportive it is!
I do! - The experience that comes with struggle has always been my best teacher.
Oh yes, the first lesson I literally typed out everything in a google doc, but that was not time efficient. I should SRS her videos, though! I was able to parse out the grammar in my first sentence the other day just based off her first 3 lessons. I like your suggestion though! It may take some more floundering around to get used to but I will try and come up with something ![]()
Hooray!
And I can totally hold off on my よつばと! until you do catch up since I’m so early on. I just got Minna no Nihongo in complete Japanese, as well as other reference books I’ve been itching to open more. So I’d be happy to pause the adorable little Yotsuba for however long! I can still keep up with my read Japanese every day in other books ![]()