Badge Color and Number

Hello!

May I know what are the differences in the color of the badges?

I figured the number is the level, but what about the colors?

2 Likes

grey = free account (levels 1-3)
light blue = monthly or yearly subscription
purple = lifetime subscription
gold = level 60

15 Likes

pink (usually with a star where the number would be) = staff

12 Likes

You can also have a grey badge at higher levels by having a monthly or yearly subscription thatā€™s lapsed. Your badge will still be gold if youā€™re level 60, though.

(And then thereā€™s special exceptions, like @seanblue, who has a purple level 60 circle.)

12 Likes

ā€¦and the rainbow badge for Level 42 users, but only if you have a certain userscript.

9 Likes

I feel like once youā€™re allowing userscripts, anything goes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s whatā€™s great about userscripts. :grin:

image ā†’ image

3 Likes

While every color has already been explained, if you ever forget about this thread or the comments, the easiest way to find out is to simply hover your cursor over the level badge and a pop-up will tell you what subscription that user has: lifetime, payed or free. :slight_smile:

(which is also a way to know this info about lv 60-users, even if their badge is golden)

2 Likes

To be honest I didnā€™t know all this so I am glad someone asked this question. I paid for the lifetime membership in the sale, but my badge is still blue. I guess they havenā€™t got around to upgrading everyone yet. One day it will be gold and my life will be completeā€¦

No, you just have to log off from the forums and log in again. Just as with the levels not updating by themselves either. Itā€™s some Discourse thingy. ^^ā€™

1 Like

I see. Iā€™m going to do that right now. How exiting!!!

1 Like

If you go to your profile page on the forums and the preference settings, thereā€™s even a way to switch between the last ā€œbadgeā€ you had and the current one. Which is usually different levels, but it could also be between showing different subscriptions youā€™ve had. ^^

1 Like

Yeh!!! Iā€™m purple!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.