Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

Dang it’s annoying wondering whether or not to click on blurred out text!

1 Like

Rule of thumb is: when in doubt, don’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s probably it. As I said, I don’t remember the anime that well. Thanks!

I was planning to make this observation once we’d actually reached that chapter, but: I noticed Anzu from that chapter - or at least some kind of proto-Anzu - appeared as one of Alice’s fellow Pairs in Navigation 43 (page 76 of the current volume). She was also one of the girls who found Maa-kun in Alice’s wardrobe in Navigation 39 (volume 4). I’m fairly sure I saw Ayumi in one of the Himeya chapters, but I couldn’t say which one (and possibly it was just the anime version of it). All three of them are on the back cover of volume 4, either way.

1 Like

Which chapter, by the way? Just so that’s I know when to come back and check?

2 Likes

As I have no plans to read any of either of yours or Sean’s comments here, please do add them into the relevant thread when we get to it (assuming you want anyone else to read them…)

2 Likes

58, but I’m still planning to add my comment to the actual thread anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just added the comment here because I slightly suspect it’s the reason @seanblue brought it up. Not completely sure, though.

1 Like

Wow it’s going to take a while. Well, a volume and a half.

@Belthazar Yep, I noticed them on the back of the volume 4 cover, which is why I was thinking about it.

@Kyasurin @Naphthalene I’ll mention it if I remember, but it’s not really anything amazing. Just something I happened to remember vaguely from the anime.

3 Likes

Well, we are one step closer to knowing what you just said.

2 Likes

Welp, that’s it, the discussion thread for chapter 2 just closed.

Should we ask our new friend @JenK to reopen it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, since chapter 1 is open forever, we can wait and see if someone posts there.
If so, it would make sense to reopen chapter 2 (and subsequent chapters).

3 Likes

If people are interested in the earlier chapter threads, sure I can re-open them. Looks like Ch.3 & 4 are still open for the time being. Let me know what you guys prefer :durtle_megane:

5 Likes

Hey, thanks! (And welcome, I don’t think I said that in the dolphin thread;))
We were reading one chapter per week, so threads should be domino-ing down at the same rate.
I think the current situation is fine, though. The first chapter and home threads being open, people can still signal their interest. If that happens, reopening threads would be nice :slight_smile: In the meantime, though, let’s just wait and see.

4 Likes

New chapter is up!

5 Likes

We actually decided to keep all Reading sub-forum threads open forever from now on so we will be unlocking all the ones that have already closed soon!

12 Likes

Thanks! I think that might only affect new topics though. This topic still says that it’ll close after a year, so I think they’ll all have to be updated to use the new rule.

Oh good point about the ones that are still open. Updated!

3 Likes

I’ve already started removing the timers manually from the old ones.

EDIT: Aaaaaand done. Because there are a lot of threads, I only focused on killing the timers for the book club discussion threads, but I should have gotten just about all of them.

13 Likes