Are there wanikaniっぽい online platform to learn grammar?

Greetings fellow wanikani users!

First of all I’m so glad that i found wanikani through jisho to build up kanjis and volcabularies. ive tried quite a few apps and most of those don’t really work (either not thorough enough or couldn’t help me). i wish i could found this sooner!

ive been studying N3 japanese like forever. mostly because im a bit lazy. I am already out of college and work full time. so, i don’t think i will pick up any ‘real’ books after work; honestly i will not do that (not think).

and thats why wanikani comes in handy, at wanikani level3, although i already knew 80% of the kanjis, i feel it helps my memory to get into my brain. and most importantly, i dont have to open any books. i really dont mind doing 200 words/others every night.

i would like to ask are there any similar online platform to learn japanese grammar? just to help with memory.
i am taking online lessons, it helps but that is mainly for japanese speaking with native speaker.
i tried jp…pod101, not too convenient for lazy learners.

i guess im asking too much? but thank you for any tips and inputs!

8 Likes

Bunpro is an SRS for grammar, and is pretty popular.

16 Likes

BunPro SRS for the win!
-wawan-

2 Likes

wow thank you very much, i just tried for some minutes and its exactly the things i wanted!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.