A third of the way down!

やったぜ!Level 20. It took me an eternity (quite literally) but that milestone is behind me at last. Feels real good. On pace to clear that thing in r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ exactly 16 years from now… i’ll try speeding things up a bit.
皆さんも頑張ってね!

31 Likes

cat

well done!! even if it took you longer than you might have planed you are still part of the minority that pushed through and kept going (according to this cool post) !

i’m also about to level up to level 20 and the 死 levels (hopefully tomorrow) and i’m so excited ^-^

if you want to chat with other wanikani users taking an ‘eternity’ (and various speeds in between), the ‘lets durtle the scenic route’ forum has lots of nice friendly users encouraging one another :sparkles: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind message, i really appreciate it. I’ll be making sure to check out the lets durtle forum it sounds like a fun place to hang around.

あ!そうだ!, likewise おめでとうございます :star2: :champagne: on your soon-to-be level 20 milestone !!! 万歳 !!

Hopefully the death levels ahead treat us well… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ありがとうね

1 Like

yeah, u have completed a third of wanikani ! considering u almost burned all lessons that is, fufu.
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAtad6FmrUHg4J5fkF53Gfts

4 Likes

jZVJjz

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.