I sent this to firstname.lastname@example.org, but figured I’d cross post here in case anyone in the community has seen it.
When I click on the review button on the main page (the one with the fancy illustration), I get a 500 error.
- Behavior first started today (6/21/2020). It has persisted for several hours, and is not intermittent.
- I turned off all user scripts for all wanikani pages and still got the same error message. In case it’s helpful, I listed all the userscripts I currently use. Also, I use Tsurukame for mobile so that I can do reviews when I don’t have internet access.
- Wanikani Open Framework
- Wanikani Niai Similar Kanji
- WaniKani LevelUP Celebrator
- WaniKani Stroke Order
- WaniKani Keisei Phonetic-Semantic Composition
- WaniKani Hide Context Sentence
- WaniKani Show Specific SRS Level in Reviews
- WaniKani Pitch Info
- Occurs on both desktop and mobile. Verified on:
- desktop: firefox, version 77.0.1, mac os catalina 10.15.4
- desktop: chrome, version 83.0.4103.106, mac os catalina 10.15.4
- mobile: firefox, version 26.0 (18099), iphone 6s ios 13.4.1
- I can still do reviews by a 3rd party mobile app (tsurukame), but this means I can’t do any reviews at all on the official wanikani web app.