1.5 Year Later And 3300+ Reviews

With all those scripts you might need to turn on script compatibility mode in WK settings.

I posted about this a little while back, but I recently came back to WK after many years and it was showing over 2000 days since my last level up lol. I only had half the reviews you did, but it actually didn’t take as long to catch back up as I thought.

I’d recommend doing chunks of your reviews and paying close attention to the ones you fail. Double check the mnemonics, and if you forgot the kanji/radicals, take a look at those entries again as a quick refresher. I found that I remembered most things, although I had to use the double check script heavily because I forgot the exact terms WK uses. Most things I didn’t remember came back pretty quick after checking over the related kanji entries.

Yes, I have the exact same situation.

PS: I already turned that thing on but I keep having the problem. I have to click “cancel” to make it work. I might have to tone down the scripts haha.

That is the Progress Percentages script

Yes man, coming back from almost exact similar situation, 2600+ reviews, got it down to 1600 now, but sometimes suffer 40% accuracy, its frightening how quickly your kanji knowledge can deteriorate without continual maintenance, crazy! I have a new Mac, refusing to run chrome, so none of my fave scripts (including the ignore), just going to pound out the reviews, old school! Good luck getting on top of those reviews, lets keep each other motivated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.