100 days review streak celebration. Share yours!

Congratulations on 100! Literally today I hit 102, which was my previous best from way back in 2019. So tomorrow it’s all uphill!

Btw, best thing about this thread is seeing all the different color palettes. :wink:

8 Likes

Ooh streaks!!
I totally agree, that has helped me too. Works for all kind of things once you’re on a roll :slight_smile:
Not WK but I will just share my Anki heatmap instead if that’s okay :eyes:

I’m on day 237, I’m hoping I can make it to a year this time :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

138 days! Let’s see if I can keep going this time!

7 Likes

468 and counting

6 Likes

I started 55 days ago and haven’t missed one yet. That being said, where do you get those calendars?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, I think I may need to download the app that lets me use Userscripts on Safari soon, since the free one isn’t working.

Thanks!

Thanks for suggestion but i am good now. Most things i want are in flaming durtles app.

1 Like

Really proud of this! 100% of the days since I started, I have at least done ALL of my reviews (OK, probably gone to bed with 1 or 3 popping after I am asleep so not technically ALL done EVERY day but that’s the goal) every day.

6 Likes

So far, so good.

3 Likes

Ooh, I’m glad I found this post instead of making my own :sweat_smile::laughing:

Today I hit not only level 15 but also 100 days!!! It’s been a bit of a journey getting here, but once I got back on the horse in May I never looked back~ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :crabigator:

While I downloaded Wanikani way back in 2018, I didn’t buy it till 2021. Then I did everything way too fast, got overwhelmed, and subsequently let it sit ignored till May when I said, “It’s dumb not to use this,” reset from level 5 to level 4, and here I am today! Let’s keep it going :partying_face:

Current max reviews in one day:
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.56.33 PM

(my heat map colors are a bit all over, so here is my chart if you’re interested)

Heat Map Colors

2 Likes