結婚しても恋してる: Week 7 Discussion

Just finished reading these pages. Thanks to everyone for breakdowns. I was a bit anxious when I saw how few words was in the spreadsheet but turned out to be a fairly light read this time.

Also want to add extra thanks to everyone who adds to the spreadsheet. It is so useful!

Almost caught up now!

1 Like

It’s mainly been me! Hope they are ok, I didn’t think anyone else was looking at them anymore. My plan is to put the ones that come up as common words into an Anki deck at some point. Plus all the cool words like 写メ!

4 Likes

Thank you @Micki! Thank you for your wonderful response to all my questions, and thank you too for everything you have done in this thread and in this club (and in the other clubs too)! Your work on the vocab spreadsheet is really useful and I rely on it a lot, and your questions, answers, and sentence breakdowns are really useful. I know you are about to take a couple of months off of reading with the clubs and I for one will really miss you. Your contribution to this community, in terms of the real work of breaking down the language for others, is much appreciated. Thank you.

5 Likes

I second everything here. Thanks @Micki.

And I definitely have been using the vocab sheet. It reduces how much I have to look up myself. So super helpful.

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party but oh well… :b

I also totally didn’t realize it until the chocolates were mentioned :grimacing:

Gotta love the end of this week, when
his wife was totally hoping for him to not have received any chocolate… the “don’t forget to bring it” was all an evil trick of love and it’s so cute
:eyes::heart:

4 Likes