獣の奏者 chapter 8, part 9 discussion

Join the Intermediate Book Club here!

獣の奏者 Home Thread

Chapter 8, Part 9: 風雲、 虚しさの天地

Start Date: November 28th
Previous Week: Chapter 8, part 8
Next Week: Final Chapter, part 1

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the page number. If you are reading the ebook version mention the percentage.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Read Aloud

We will be reading on Sundays at 10:30PM Japan time (reading the previous week’s content). Here is the time in your local time zone:

2020-12-06T13:30:00Z

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book

0 voters

If you’ve read ahead (or read the book before) but plan to participate, please vote for “I’m reading along”.

1 Like

A really short chapter.

This week spoiler

This chapter felt rushed. The grandma comes from nowhere asks her to come back she says no then the grandma is like “ok” then just go back. I kinda liked the philosophical thinking thought. It was a very short chapter

1 Like

It’s been established that their tribe won’t commit acts of violence, so if Erin says “no” there’s not much they can do.

2 Likes

It was mostly because I found it funny that they appear for like 1 page only to be rejected then go back. I have no idea how they found her or how long they walked for only to be rejected under a minute.

4 Likes