獣の奏者 chapter 8, part 3 discussion

Join the Intermediate Book Club here!

獣の奏者 Home Thread

Chapter 8, Part 3: 風雲、ダミヤの命令

Start Date: October 17th
Previous Week: Chapter 8, part 2
Next Week: Chapter 8, part 4

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the page number. If you are reading the ebook version mention the percentage.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Read Aloud

We will be reading on Sundays at 10:00PM Japan time (reading the previous week’s content). Here is the time in your local time zone:

2020-10-25T13:00:00Z

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book

0 voters

If you’ve read ahead (or read the book before) but plan to participate, please vote for “I’m reading along”.

I am increasingly unsure what to expect from the rest of the book. I quite like it. :smiley:

4 Likes
This week spoiler

So as expected ダミヤ wants to start a war with Erin as a weapon. He even captured エサル and wants to capture ユンユン too. That escalated quickly. I was reading a story about taking care of bees then, to a giant monster and now it’s war!!!
We can say the story is getting more and more interesting. I can only expect a tragic end now.

3 Likes

Maybe Erin will go crazy and murder all the ヨジェ and アルハン family members. Or maybe not. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I will say not. That would be epic though but highly unlikely.